Browsing on Instagram is pretty easy when you have logged on to it, and you can watch so many reels, stories, and posts of any user. But what if you desire to view someone else’s Instagram account without logging in to it?
Luckily, you can view Instagram content without logging into it and viewing someone’s profile on it unofficially.
However, you can view all its stories, reels, and posts, but with very limited features to access without login into your Instagrma account.
You must be wondering how you can view instagram without account. So, let’s find out the facts.
There are two ways to see instagram without an account. One you can search for Someone’s profile on your Instagram browser and the other you can use any third-party app to explore instagram search without an account.
Luckily, you can browse someone else’s account on the Instagram web by just knowing their Instagram username. Here is how
- Open any browser and type Instgram.com/username, where the username indicates the profile of the user whom you wish to view on Instagram.
- Hit enter, and you will be on the profile page of the user
- Here, you need to right-click on the profile picture to explore their account.
- Tap on “Open image to New Tab”.
- You are now done with it.
You can now scroll down to see Instagram without an account, but only a grid view. You can not click on any posts as it will prompt you to sign up/log in. But by clicking on reels you will be able to see all the short videos and reels of that person whom you wish to view.
View Instagram without account, there are so many Instagram viewer websites that allow you to do so. It fetches and store content from public profiles and enables you to view Instagram posts, reels, and stories of someone else without logging onto it.
A number of Instagram viewer websites are available on the web like Imginn, Dumpor, Inflict, Anon IG Viewer, and GreatFon which allows you to view someone else’s profile.
You can pick any of them and discover the account that you want to view.
Here we will discuss Imginn
Imginn is totally free to download and offers you to browse someone else’s account without logging in to yours. Even you can download photos, reels, and stories from their accounts to view later. Here is how to use it.
- First of all open any browser and navigate to Imginn.
- Enter the person’s name or username in the search box and hit the search icon.
- After entering the name in the search box, a list of same-name usernames will be displayed on your screen.
- Tap on the specific profile, you are interested in
- And you are able to view the posts, reels, and stories that you wish to see
- To download the reels or stories, you can click on the “Download” button
Although you can explore many more by logging into your profile, still there is a lot more that you can explore without logging into it.
- You can view public profiles on Instagram.
- You will be able to view posts, reels, and stories of anyone else’s account.
- You can view the biography that they have mentioned on their profile.
- Besides this, you can see total posts, followers, and following person’s of them
- You not only just view the reels but, you can download them too.
- You can also view the comments n posts that they have received.
- One of the most amazing features of Instagram is, anonymity, you can browse Instagram anonymously and view what you want.
Instagram lets you browse Instagram without account. On the other hand, it has some restrictions too that you can not do without logging in to it.
If you see the profiles of the users on Instagram without an account, it doesn’t mean that you can do everything on the platform. There are some restrictions that you can not do on Instagram without an account.
- You can not posts comment on any videos or photos that you have seen
- You can not follow or unfollow someone.
- Uploading posts, reels, and stories can not be done without an account.
- You can not post content on it.
- You cannot chat with others.
- Highlights of the story can not be viewed without an account.
You can see users without an account on Instagram with the help of third-party sites such as Imginn or Dumpor, where you are able to see and download the posts, stories, photos, and videos of the user. You can also see the user profile by including the username in the URL. But you have to remember that there are only some activities on the platform that you can do without an account; otherwise, you need an account where you can see and explore Instagram completely.