WEBPRECIS LLP, (hereinafter also referred to as “Company”, “Webprecis”, “we”, “our” or “us”) operates www.webprecis.com (“Website”) or Webprecis services (collectively “Services”).
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern the use of the Services provided by Webprecis. Please review the Agreement carefully. If you do not agree to the Terms contained within the Agreement in its entirety, you are not authorized to use the Website in any manner or form whatsoever. By accessing and/or otherwise using the Services in any manner, you, therefore, agree that you have read and accepted these Terms.
Webprecis reserve the right to modify these Terms, without notice, at any time. You understand that your continued use of the Services after these Terms have been modified constitutes your acceptance of these Terms as amended.
By accessing this Website, you agree to be bound by the same and acknowledge that it constitutes an agreement between you and Webprecis (hereinafter the “User Agreement”). You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms or are unable to be bound by the Terms. Your use of the Website is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to content that is objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
The terms ‘user’, ‘users’, “your” and ‘you’ hereunder refer to the person visiting, accessing, browsing through and/or using the Website at any point in time.
By using the Service, you agree to comply with the following policies and any additional policies that we may notify you of from time to time (“Policies”). These Terms apply to all Users:
- Cookies Policy
You understand that we may send you communications or data regarding our services. You agree to receive such communications from us.
Webprecis will give you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving these marketing and other commercial emails from us by following the opt-out instructions provided in such message(s). Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding special offers, improvements, or other updates.
You also agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements, and other communications that we provide to you by email satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Your consent to receive communications and do business by email, and our agreement to do so, applies to all of your interactions and transactions with the Company. Please keep us informed of any changes in your email address so you may continue to receive our communications without interruption.
Webprecis does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the information, including but not limited to the content of the blog. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
Webprecis may engage in affiliate marketing programs, which means that we collaborate with various companies and brands to promote their products or services. As part of these partnerships, we may include affiliate links on our website. These affiliate links are unique URLs that contain tracking codes, allowing us to earn a commission for any qualifying purchases or actions made by users who click on these links.
The inclusion of affiliate links on our website does not impact the content or integrity of the information we provide. We remain committed to delivering accurate, unbiased, and valuable content to our users.
By clicking on an affiliate link and proceeding to make a purchase or take other actions on the linked website, We may earn a commission from the respective company or brand, at no additional cost to you. The commission earned through these affiliate links helps support the maintenance and operation of our website, allowing us to continue providing valuable content and services to our users.
We value the trust you place in us, and we want to assure you that our commitment to providing useful and unbiased information remains our top priority. The decision to purchase or engage with any products or services through our affiliate links is entirely voluntary, and you are under no obligation to do so.
Webprecis will not be responsible for any damages resulting from the use of the Website by anyone. You will not use the Website for any illegal purposes. You will (a) abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations in your use of the Website (including laws regarding intellectual property), (b) not interfere with or disrupt the use and enjoyment of the Website by other users, (c) not resell material on the Website, (d) not engage, directly or indirectly, in the transmission of “spam”, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited communication, and (e) not defame, harass, abuse, or disrupt other users of the Website, (f) not to do or attempt to do any act which is grossly harmful, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever.
You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the content and materials on the Website in connection with your personal, non-commercial use of the Website. You may not copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, or create derivative works of such content or information without express written authorization from the Company or the applicable third party (if third-party content is at issue).
You agree to use this website only in accordance with these Terms. In the event that your unauthorised use of this website results in loss or damage to any person who then brings a claim against us, you agree to indemnify us for all losses and/or damages arising from such claim.
As a user of this website you undertake:
- Not use our website in any way that causes or may cause damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful activity or purpose;
- Not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material that consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, or other malicious computer software;
- Not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities, including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction, and data harvesting on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- Not to knowingly or recklessly contravene, in the course of using this website, the provisions of any legal or regulatory requirements of any competent authority having jurisdiction over you or over any activity you undertake;
- Not to use this website to make unauthorised attempts to access or interfere with any of our systems or third party networks;
- Not to use this website to conduct any business or activity or solicit the performance of any activity that is prohibited by law;
- Not to use this website for the transmission or posting of any material which is defamatory, offensive or of an abusive or obscene or menacing nature or which infringes third-party rights, or for the purpose of causing annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any third party, or send any message which you know to be false or make use of this website for such purpose(s);
- to inform us immediately of any claim or action against you for any use of this website and, on request from us, to immediately cease the act complained of.
Webprecis is entitled to investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
“Intellectual Property Rights” means any and all rights existing from time to time under patent law, copyright law, moral rights law, trade secret law, trade mark law, unfair competition law, publicity rights law, privacy rights law, and any and all other proprietary rights, as well as, any and all applications, renewals, extensions, restorations and reinstatements thereof, now or hereafter in force and effect worldwide.
All material (including but not limited to the blog post) and content on the Website, including images, illustrations, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is our property, or the property of our affiliates or content suppliers, and is protected by the domestic as well as international intellectual property law, including copyright, authors’ rights, database rights laws, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by us or by other parties that have licensed their material to us.
The compilation of all content on the Website is our exclusive property and is protected by domestic as well as international copyright and database rights laws.
You hereby agree to not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modiﬁcation of the materials, use of the materials on any other Website or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited.
Webprecis allows the posting of reviews for the content posted on the Website. We love hearing from our users! So, if you would like the content, please feel free to leave a review on our Website. By submitting a review, you acknowledge that your comments may be used on our Website or in our marketing materials. We reserve the right to edit or remove any reviews that contain inappropriate or offensive language. Any user failing to comply with the Terms may be expelled and refused continued access to, the ability to post reviews in the future.
Under no circumstances will we, our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders or other partners, employees, or representatives be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through these posted comments. The opinions expressed by anyone other than the Company itself are solely the opinions of those users and do not reflect the opinions of the Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
You also acknowledge and agree that any feedback, including, but not limited to, suggestions, comments, reviews, or other information, provided by you (collectively, “Feedback”) to us is non-confidential and you hereby grant Company, its affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, and assigns an irrevocable, worldwide, transferable, nonexclusive, royalty-free, and fully sublicensable right to use such Feedback for any purpose without any compensation or attribution to you.
Webprecis may provide you with areas on the Services to leave Feedback. When posting Feedback, you must comply with the following criteria: (1) you should have firsthand experience with the person/entity being reviewed; (2) your reviews should not contain offensive profanity or abusive, racist, offensive, or hateful language; (3) your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability; (4) your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity; (5) you should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews; (6) you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct; (7) you may not post any false or misleading statements; and (8) you may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews at our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners. We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review.
Your use of the Website is at your sole risk. The Website and the Services are offered on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Company expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement with respect to the Services or Website content, or any reliance upon or use of the Website content or Services.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Company makes no warranty:
- that the information provided on this Website is accurate, reliable, complete, or timely;
- that the links to third-party websites are to information that is accurate, reliable, complete, or timely;
- no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from this Website will create any warranty not expressly stated herein;
- regarding any Services obtained through the Website.
The Company shall have the right, at any time, to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use. Further, the Website may discontinue disseminating any portion of information or category of information. The Company does not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any ability/inability to access or use the Website.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, our Company, its affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of our website or any content, services accessed from or through our website, (ii) your inability to access or use our website or any content, services accessed from or through our website, (iii) any conduct or content of any third party on our website, including without limitation, any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of other users or third parties, (iv) any content obtained from or through our website, or (v) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behaviour on the Website. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Company harmless from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Website or the Content, or any violation by you of these Terms.
These Terms and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the Laws of India and courts of Tamil Nadu, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising under this Agreement.
Legal notices must be served on the email address provided in the ‘Contact Us’ clause. Notice will be deemed given 48 hours after the email is sent unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid or that the email has not been delivered. Alternatively, we may give you legal notice by email to the address provided by you. In such case, notice will be deemed given three days after the date of mailing.
If a dispute arises between you and Company, our goal is to provide you with a neutral and cost-effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. We strongly encourage you to first contact us to seek a resolution. If your dispute is not resolved by contacting us, all legal notices and formal disputes should be sent to Company’s email id in accordance with the above-mentioned Clause. We agree to consider resolving the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation in accordance with the Laws of India. The Place for alternative dispute resolution is in Tamil Nadu, India.
In the event of any unforeseen issues not covered by these Terms or differences of interpretation, the CEO of the Company shall be authorized to make decisions at their discretion. Such decisions shall be considered final and binding.
- Severability – The provision or part-provision of this Agreement is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of this, agreement. If any provision or part-provision of this Agreement is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the parties shall negotiate in good faith to amend such provision so that as amended, It is legal, valid and enforceable, and, to the greatest extent possible, achieves the intended commercial result of the original provision.”
- Entire Agreement – The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to the Service constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us. Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed against the drafting party.
- Waiver – If you breach these Terms and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Terms.
- Amendments – Notwithstanding anything contained hereinbefore, We may amend and implement the Terms, whenever required, in the interest of maintaining the standard and improving user experience without any prior notice and you shall be governed by such Terms so implemented from time to time. Please review the Terms from time to time on a regular basis since your ongoing use is subject to the Terms as amended.
- Force Majeure – No one shall be liable for any delay or failure in performance due to events outside the defaulting Party’s reasonable control, including without limitation acts of God, earthquake, riots, war, acts of terrorism, fire, epidemics, or delays of common carriers or other circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
After reviewing this policy, if you have any additional questions, concerning these Terms and Conditions, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] by adding the word “Terms” in the subject line.
Effective Date: August 5, 2023.
Last Updated: August 5, 2023.