Email: [email protected]
Cookies are small text files sent by a web server to your browser when you access the Website. Cookies are classified into two major categories: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporarily stored on your device while you are visiting a given Website. They are deleted once you leave the Website. Persistent cookies, on the other hand, remain on your device for a more extended period of time specified in the cookie file, after you leave the Website. This type of cookie remains available for retrieval by the web server when you return to visit the website.
Cookies are further classified into “first party cookies” and “third party cookies”. First party cookies are those sent to your browser by the server of the Website you are visiting. Third party cookies are those sent to your browser by servers other than the Website you are visiting (e.g., the server of an advertising network to which the Website you are visiting is subscribed).
We may use other cookies which operate on our website which include but are not limited to these categories.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you that amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Performance cookies – These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
- Advertising Cookies – These cookies are placed on your computer by advertisers and ad servers in order to display advertisements that are most likely to be of interest to you. These cookies allow advertisers and ad servers to gather information about your visits to the Site and other websites, alternate the ads sent to a specific computer, and track how often an ad has been viewed and by whom. These cookies are linked to a computer and do not gather any personal information about you.
- Analytics Cookies – These cookies monitor how users reached the Site, and how they interact with and move around once on the Site. These cookies let us know what features on the Site are working the best and what features on the Site can be improved.
- Third-Party Cookies – These cookies may be placed on your computer when you visit the Site by companies that run certain services we offer. These cookies allow third parties to gather and track certain information about you. These cookies can be manually disabled in your browser.
|Google Analytics sets this cookie to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognise unique visitors.
|1 year 1 month 4 days
|Google Analytics sets this cookie to store information on how visitors use a website while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the collected data includes the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.
|Google Analytics sets this cookie to store a unique user ID.
|Google Analytics sets this cookie to store and count page views.
|1 year 1 month 4 days
|Google sets this cookie under the DoubleClick domain, tracks the number of times users see an advert, measures the campaign’s success, and calculates its revenue. This cookie can only be read from the domain they are currently on and will not track any data while they are browsing other sites.
|1 year 24 days
|Google Ads Service uses this cookie to collect information from multiple websites for retargeting ads.
|1 year 24 days
|doubleclick.net sets this cookie to determine if the user’s browser supports cookies.
- Improving the quality of our service, better understanding of how people interact with us, and for survey control and fraud prevention purposes;
- Giving you a browsing experience that is unique to you and serving you content which we believe improves your experience on our Website;
- Remember your actions and preferences on the Website over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the Website;
- Analysing how you use our Website helps us to troubleshoot any problems and to monitor our own performance.
There are many ways to manage your cookies:
- You can refuse your consent (Opt-Out);
- You can disable third-party cookies by use of your browser settings; or
- You can use our cookie management tool to disable third-party cookies.
Most internet browsers are initially set up to automatically accept cookies. If you do not want our Website to store cookies on your device, you can change your browser settings so that you receive a warning before certain cookies are stored. You can also adjust your settings so that your browser refuses most of our cookies or only certain cookies from third parties. You can also withdraw your consent to cookies by deleting the cookies that have already been stored.
If you disable the cookies that we use, this may impact your experience on the Website, for example, you may not be able to visit certain areas of a Website or you may not receive personalized information when you visit a Website.
If you use different devices to view and access the Website (e.g., your computer, smartphone, or tablet) you will need to ensure that each browser on each device is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences.
The procedures for changing your settings and cookies differ from browser to browser. If necessary, use the help function on your browser or click on one of the links below to go directly to the user manual for your browser.
In addition, most browsers offer a so-called “Do-not-track function”, with which you can state that you do not wish to be “tracked” by the Website. If this function is activated, the respective browser informs advertising networks, websites and applications that you do not want to be tracked for behavioural advertising or similar. To enable the “do not track” option in your browser follow the respective link below:
In addition, you may opt out of some third-party cookies through the Network Advertising Initiative’s Opt-Out Tool. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page.
We may update this policy from time to time. If we make significant changes, we will let you know through email/ notifications, but please check this policy regularly to ensure you are aware of the most updated version.
Effective Date: August 5, 2023.
Last Updated: August 5, 2023.