Today, if you will create a list of all the top cities in India, then Gurgaon will most definitely stand in some of the high spots. In the last few decades, Gurgaon has successfully developed a lot and it is continuing to. This is a big reason why many people today choose to relocate and live in a 1 BHK for rent in Gurgaon.
Now, one may think why a 1 BHK and why not a bigger apartment? See, there are many advantages that one can enjoy when they move to a city like Gurgaon. From better job opportunities to improved living units, the list is endless. But all of this comes for a price that may or may not be very attainable for the ones who are moving to the city. Hence, they stick to living in a good quality 1 BHK for rent in Gurgaon.
Moreover, the majority of the people who move to Gurgaon are either students or individuals who have just started their careers. So, that means most of them are people who are living under a tight budget and have to manage all their expenses without overspending.
The cost of living in Gurgaon is indeed much less than that of other big cities but that certainly doesn’t mean that it is close to zero. This city has its living expenses and just like any other city, the majority of the expense falls under rent. So, in a situation like affordable but well-equipped 1 BHK rental flats work like the best residential option.
If you are someone who is planning to move to Gurgaon for better opportunities then this blog post will be of help. In this blog post, we have tried to include the names of some of the most affordable residential localities in Gurgaon. We have also included some of the things that you can find around these localities which can be of help if you are moving to those areas. Let’s have a look.
- Rajendra Park – Do you want to live in an area that is extremely near the Dwarka Expressway, then you should move to Rajendra Park. This area has many social amenities which will be of great help if you are planning to rent a flat in this area and become a resident. The well-connected roads and the various facilities of this area make this a great place for all the tenants who want to live in an affordable locality. Moreover, the upcoming Delhi-Alwar RRTS corridor will also help in developing this area more, in the coming days.
- Sector 1A IMT – This developing sector of Gurgaon has the best road network which is why most people who shift to the city of Gurgaon for jobs, often choose to stay in this affordable area. But don’t let its affordability fool you, the residential units of Sector 1A are surely affordable but have an excellent infrastructure. So, one thing is for sure, it doesn’t matter if you are choosing a 1 BHK flat or a 2 BHK flat, you are guaranteed to live in a well-built, well-equipped unit. Some of the hospitals near this area are Prakash Hospital, Siyaraam’s Hospital, Medeor Hospital, and others.
- Palam Vihar Extension – This residential area is just 7 km away from the growing tech hub of Gurgaon, the Cyber City making it one of the best picks for tenants who are searching for affordable 1 BHK flats. Not just that, the Palam Vihar area is closely connected with the areas around it, it is just 5 km away from the Gurgaon Railway Station and 8 km away from the NH-48 which forms a link between Delhi and Rajasthan.
- Sector 55 – This is one of the most well-connected areas of Gurgaon, being the closest to the DLF Cyber City. Many people who search for affordable living options, often choose this area because it has many advantages, like top hospitals all within 3-4 km. Moreover, you also won’t have to worry much about transportation because there is also a dedicated metro station for this area.
- Sector 94 – Though this area is in the suburban areas of Gurgaon, it offers some of the best residential options on a budget. If you choose to shift to this area then you will never have to stress about medical emergencies as there are many options around that area. Some of the hospitals in this area are Jeevansaar Hospital, Krishna Hospital, and many more. Moreover, one of the leading schools in India, the Delhi Public School also has its branch in this area.
Moving to a place like Gurgaon can feel like a big thing, especially if you are trying to search for affordable options. So, to make this overwhelming journey a bit easier for you, we have curated a small suggestion list of all the residential areas which are the most affordable and suitable areas for tenants in Gurgaon. After you give read this blog, make sure you check out NoBroker.in for all the available options of 1 BHK for rent in Gurgaon.