When you upload images to Amazon Photos, they will be stored in a secure location. You may free up storage space on your mobile device or desktop computer by making use of their cloud-based service, in addition to guaranteeing that your digital images are safeguarded and backed up.
Even though Amazon images make it simple to manage the images on all of your devices, having duplicate photos in your Amazon Photos account can be annoying because it consumes up storage space there. This is the case even if Amazon Photos makes it simple to manage the photos on all of your devices.
Have you been seeking a quick way to remove duplicate photos from your Amazon Prime Photos library? If that is the case, then you should read this article.
Using the Best Duplicate Photo Finder software designed specifically for finding and eliminating duplicate photographs from your Amazon Photo account is the most effective approach. After the software has been installed, removing unnecessary duplicates from your account will be a straightforward process for you to follow. This will save you the time and effort of browsing through what appears to be a limitless number of images that have been stored on the cloud service Amazon Photos.
To get started, you will need to make sure that your computer is synced up with your Amazon Prime Photos account. After you have made that determination, you will be able to utilize software that is intended to find duplicate photos, and once you have identified them, you will be able to remove them. In order to synchronize your account, please follow these steps:
- Visit the Amazon Prime Photos website.
- You will need to scroll down the page until you reach the bottom before clicking the button that reads “Photos Download for Desktop.”
- After installation is complete, you can begin using the app.
- In the event that you are asked to do so, sign in to your Amazon Prime Photos account utilizing the credentials that you typically employ in this regard.
- Tap on the “Downward arrow” that is situated next to your account name to make it your active selection.
- You must select “Preferences.”
- Select the “Sync” tab that appears in the popup window, and then click the button that is labeled “Enable sync.”
- Tap the “Yes” button to begin the process of enabling sync.
- Select the folder (or folders) that you would like to have synchronized with the other copy. Make sure that the checkbox that is situated right next to the word “Pictures” is selected.
- It is necessary to press the “Sync” button.
The length of time needed to complete the process will be proportional, both directly and indirectly, to the number of images and the total size of those photographs that need to be synchronized. When this is finished, you can move on to the subsequent stage, which is to download and run a reliable application that searches for and deletes duplicates, so that you can get rid of your duplicate images.
You may erase duplicate photographs from your Amazon photographs library by using one of the most specialized software programs available, which is called Quick Photo Finder. The software can perform its intended function because it uses a sophisticated comparison algorithm that analyzes photographs not only about a timestamp, file size, or file name but also concerning their content. The utility program can also be used to locate duplicates of video files, audio files, and other documents that are connected to one another.
When it comes to employing software that may automatically identify duplicate photographs on their devices, some users report feeling apprehensive. If you do not want to use an app to delete them and your Amazon Photos gallery does not contain hundreds of photographs, you have the option of deleting them manually. If you don’t utilize an app, on the other hand, you’ll have to manually look through all of your photographs to figure out which ones might be duplicates. If you wish to move forward with this plan, you will need to complete the following steps in order to do so:
- Open up your preferred web browser, and after that, sign in to your Amazon Photos account.
- Choose “Your Photos” from the list of options on the left side of the menu. When logged in, the images associated with your Amazon account will appear to the right of the menu.
- By choosing the second icon for display, you may view thumbnails of your photos, which will make the process of looking at them much less complicated.
- Search through all of your photographs and isolate the ones that are similar to those found in other albums.
- Position the pointer of your mouse on the thumbnail of the image that you do not want, and then pick the image by clicking on the icon that resembles a circle with a check mark inside of it.
- Use the menu that comes at the top of the screen, and when it does, click the option that says “Move to trash.” This will move whatever you want to the trash.
- You can authenticate your pick by merely selecting the “Delete” button.
It is possible to manually search for duplicate images and delete them; but, doing so is a process that requires far more time than using an app to perform the same tasks would require. Although it is possible, it is not recommended.
So, that was all about how to find and delete dupes from an Amazon Prime account. When you get rid of duplicates, not only will you be able to free up space in your cloud storage account, but you will also be able to free up space on any devices that are synced with that account. You have the option of eliminating repetitive photos by yourself, or you can make use of an app that will do it automatically for you.
Have you checked through the photographs in your Amazon Photos account and removed any that are a duplicate? Have you completed it manually, or did you use specialized software to complete it automatically? Leave a comment below regarding the same. .